Arizona - But It's a Dry Heat!



Well ChrisJ, the beauaty of the digital camera age is that you can take so many pictures with no waste so I did take a shot of the whole truck. I did capture more than one image as I thought that the truck was very interesting. In the front it says it is a US Mail Truck, I love the American flag flying high next to the front window. I really liked the color of the truck, and the rust just added so much character to it. I think it was a great find, and it is parked only about five minutes away from my work but in an area that I never go to.

Labels: , , ,

| posted by Jose, 12:25 PM

2 Comments:

Perfect Jose...glad you are showing the rest of the shots...

The textures, colors and composition is so perfect.....
Blogger Wanda, at 7:44 PM  
These are GREAT! They don't seem to have as many pumpkin patches here as they did in so Cal.

Add a comment