Arizona - But It's a Dry Heat!



Consider this? You are now living in a place where it's still cold and you just want for summer to arrive. When that happens, wouldn't you like to go out for a cruise on something like this? You are now living in a state where the climate is great for a cruise, wouldn't you love to do it in a car like this? Either way, the guy that owns this awesome ride already has that option and since he lives in Arizona, he is probably already doing plenty of cruising. Our weather here is great.

Labels: , , ,

| posted by Jose, 3:37 PM

6 Comments:

That thing is freakin' HUGE! I'll take my little VW beetle convertible, thank you :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:09 PM  
Oh wow! No comparison, you drive anywhere in this huge boat and people will crowd it. When you are driving a piece of American history you get the respect and admiration of others. When the car looks this good, it's even better. No offence but your little VW probably won't live as long as this Impala.
Blogger Jose, at 5:21 PM  
Oh and by the way. I prever the Impala to the Vette next to it. Truth be told I'm a Ford guy and have been driving the same Mustang daily for the past nine years.
Blogger Jose, at 5:22 PM  
Bummer ~~~~ my computer won't let me see the picture~~ Maybe it will later.
Blogger Wanda, at 5:32 PM  
wanda - I'm goning to put you on the spot. When you see the picture let me know:

The Impala or a Bug? lol
Blogger Jose, at 6:23 PM  
JOSE ~~ I GOT IT, BOY IT CAME UP LOUD AND CLEAR THIS MORNING ~~ WHAT A BEAUTY!!

The Impala by far ~~~
Blogger Wanda, at 6:53 AM  

Add a comment