Arizona - But It's a Dry Heat!






A TREASURE ON 7TH STREET

I've driven down 7th street for over 20 years, and I've seen this old rusted farm equipment and just driven on by. It wasn't until today, when I came by, the sun was hitting the old pickup that I realized I had been passing up a treasure on 7th Street. ~Wanda

Wanda, I pretty much love all your pictures but these are my favorites, specially the old truck so I left them for last. It has been an honor to showcase your photos and I thank you for allowing me to do that.

Make sure to visit "Brushstrokes from the heart".

Labels: , ,

| posted by Jose, 7:06 AM

4 Comments:

My pleasure dear friend. And if you really like the old truck, send me an email with your address and I'll mail you a watercolor print of it!
Thanks for featuring me this week!
It's been fun.
Blogger Wanda, at 8:06 AM  
Wow, really Wanda! I will be delighted to have that print. Are you kiddin' I love your watercolor prints. Thank you so much.
Blogger Jose, at 9:56 AM  
Diego says is that "Tow Mater" in thne first picture! Ha ha. He wouldn't let me take it off the screen he loves the picture!
awesome! I love the first one, but they are all great!
Blogger Mel, at 4:54 PM  

Add a comment