Arizona - But It's a Dry Heat!




LITTLE WHITE CHURCH ON THE EDGE OF TOWN

Over the past few months since I started blogging, I've mentioned my husband and I have been in ministry together for many years. This is the Little White Church on the Edge of Town that we have been shepherding for 26 years. ~Wanda

I have photographed churches before, there's a certain mistique about churches that I love that's why this is my pick for today's post.

Make sure to visit "Brushstrokes from the heart".
| posted by Jose, 7:16 AM

3 Comments:

Yes, that's my little church and how we love it! Mega Churches are wonderful and hold so many, but there is something about a little country church on the edge of town, that pulls my heartstrings.
Thanks Jose.
Blogger Wanda, at 7:54 AM  
When we used to live in L.A. we too used to go to a tiny little church, it was part of St. Vincent de Paul which is a big beautiful church but "El Santo Niño" as it was called could only seat about 50 people.
Blogger Jose, at 7:23 AM  
Wanda I love that all your pictures have a small town feel.

Add a comment