Arizona - But It's a Dry Heat!




DOGS VS. CHILDREN

Molly and I like Starbucks! This morning after our walk, we stopped for a Latte and I always enjoy reading the comment on the cups. Today's was about dogs and kids and I think there is certainly some truth in it, since I have experienced it personally while walking Molly and our grandchildren. ~Wanda

Molly reminds me of a dog we used to have and that got stolen from our back yard. I am not a pet person but somehow we adopted this dog and had him for about four years, his name was Zack, that was his name when we had him so we kept it. Any way "Zack" is gone but the picture of "Molly" brought back the memories. Ummmm! Zack never had a cup of Starbucks though. Molly, you are spoiled.

Make sure to visit "Brushstrokes from the heart".

Labels: , ,

| posted by Jose, 6:12 AM

7 Comments:

Oh, my I just have a minute...Molly and I are on our way to Starbucks...See ya!!
Blogger Wanda, at 7:56 AM  
Aww Molly is so cute! Kinda does remind me of Zach. And Wanda... please tell my daddy that we should be allowed to have a dog.
Jose, I just got a divine relvelation from "Above"....You need to have a DOG!!!! Amen! and Amen!
Blogger Wanda, at 12:41 PM  
Arizona- but it's a dry tampon
Blogger Jim, at 5:03 PM  
And Wanda... please tell my daddy that we should be allowed to have a dog.

Jose, I just got a divine relvelation from "Above"....You need to have a DOG!!!! Amen! and Amen!


Ummmmmmmmmmmm, no! But nice trythough. lol
Blogger Jose, at 7:30 AM  
Darn! But I want a teacup Yorkie and they don't get any bigger than like 8lbs!!!
Michelle and Jose...If you let her have the dog...I will supply the "Tea Cup" from my collection!

Just kidding...I won't stop trying Michelle....(((smile)))
Blogger Wanda, at 9:46 PM  

Add a comment