Arizona - But It's a Dry Heat!







THE COUNTRY KITCHEN

As promised my photo blog will feature pictures from a dear friend of mine. I met Wanda (Brushstrokes From the Heart)a few months ago but she has been the most loyal fan my photo blog has. She has a very wonderful blog herself, when it comes to peace, tranquility, art, good advice, hers is the blog to visit. Not that she needs the additional traffic, she does very well on her own as she has a very solid following. I just think some of you may enjoy her blog just as much as I do.

Do you have a favorite room in your house? Mine is my country kitchen. I love to decorate for the seasons. When we got back from our week in Southern CA, I took down all my "Spring" lavenders and blues and brought out my "Summer Picnic Reds".

At the beginning of the summer, Wanda posted a picture of her "Country Kitchen". I though it look so pretty that I chose this picture to be the first one featured.

Labels: ,

| posted by Jose, 12:26 PM

5 Comments:

Oh Jose, what a crazy funny feeing to see my picture on someone elses blog....Guy, I like that Country Kitchen...I think I'd like to meet her.

Jose you're a sweetheart! Thanks for the affirmation!
Blogger Wanda, at 2:10 PM  
Love that kitchen!!
Blogger Mel, at 2:37 AM  
What a funny header. But it's a dry heat. I remember that well from my childhood days (well almost) when I would hitchhike to Tucson, AZ and work there the summer. It was so hot that I felt like somebody stuck me in a furnace. Friends used to say something about me not sweating because it is a dry heat. LOL. But it was still hot.

I really like your blog and followed here from Wanda's place.

oldmanlincoln
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:30 AM  
I met Wanda through my Dad and I too enjoy her blog! I love to stop and visit every chance I get.

Wanda your kitchen is adorable and it feels so cozy!
That is a great kitchen... it just screams family :)
Blogger Erin, at 7:34 PM  

Add a comment