Arizona - But It's a Dry Heat!



And the wheels of progress keep turning and nothing can stop them. When I first moved in to Phoenix back on 1990 the city was still relatively small and there were fields for farming everywhere. Well in the last 10 years developers have made sure that these fields are no more. Take a look at this picture and mark my words, in the next year or two all that wonderful green stuff you see in this picture will be gone. If you look way back in the background you will see that houses have been built so this field will have the same luck. I don't know if that's good or bad but I miss the fields, they gave us city people a feel of what the country is like.

Labels: ,

| posted by Jose, 7:53 AM

2 Comments:

Yes, it starts out field of dreams, and ends of fields of houses....I think I like the dreams better.
Blogger Wanda, at 10:50 PM  
Wanda - You know how each post has a title, I named this one "Fields of Dreams" however this particular template does not display the titles of each post. You guessed it though.
Blogger Jose, at 7:32 AM  

Add a comment