Arizona - But It's a Dry Heat!


" ROW (SOMETHING IN A "ROW")"





For starters I am posting three pictures all in a ROW.

The first one is a scene of Saguaro Ranch. Look past the gate and you will notice that there's a series of palm trees and lamp poles all lined up in a ROW. They were so neatly planted that I thought it would make a nice picture, I just didn't know where to use it, now I have that chance.

The second image is the inside of "St. Vincent de Paul" church in Phoenix. I have always marveled about church pews, they are always so neatly mounted on the floor in a way that when you come in the first thing you notice is how neatly they are arranged in a ROW.

The last image was taken last week at the Avondale Civic Center. I like the way the pillars look so straight and evenly spaced all in one ROW as if they were soldiers ready for battle.

Labels: , ,

| posted by Jose, 7:43 AM

13 Comments:

Great choices and beautiful pics, Jose!
Blogger MaR, at 1:14 PM  
Yep, those are definitely in a row :)
Blogger Erin, at 1:50 PM  
Great set of photos. Happy weekend
I like the entrance of the Ranch. And these pics are the sight of peacefulness.

Happy weekend, Jose!
peaceful photos in rows.
Have a great weekend :)
Blogger Chen, at 10:21 PM  
Beautiful subjects here! Love all them all. :)
these are such awesome photos! I like how they give me glimpses to that area of the country.
A lot of great rows there!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:42 PM  
I did not play again. Next week i will play next. Wow, the first pic is awesome. Can i have the big Version of it?
Blogger Tina, at 3:17 PM  
Hello fellow Arizonan! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Those are all great pictures for "row." I have never been to any of these places. I love the title of your blog-very funny! I am in a cooler part of the state (The White Mountains).
Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:33 PM  
What great photos! They fit the theme, and they are beautiful!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:10 PM  
Jose, I have two old pews on my front porch..love sitting in them and just watching the cars or neighbors go by. Very peaceful.
Blogger Wanda, at 10:04 PM  
Lovely photos in a row. All those places you showed must be wonderful to see.

Have a great weekend! :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:26 AM  

Add a comment