Arizona - But It's a Dry Heat!



I went to a baseball game and this building is being built right across the street from the stadium. This is a new trend here in Phoenix, they are building condominiums in the busy areas. Westgate is doing the same thing, apparently there are lots of people that love to live right in the center of the action. So here's a look on how the wheels of progress keep progressing. I can see this building from the freeway coming from work so I'll stop and take another picture once things change a little more.

Labels: , ,

| posted by Jose, 11:50 PM

2 Comments:

If it´s ready, do you think it´s coloful like now. In Cologne we´ve some with blue, red, yellow. It lookes great and it´s a eyecatcher.
Blogger Tina, at 4:41 AM  
Cool capture of this construction project. I'm sure it will be very expensive to live there.

Thanks for contributing to my "Cell Phone" discussion.

...I'm glad your son-in-law hooked you up ;)

Add a comment