Arizona - But It's a Dry Heat!



I took this shot of Patriots Square yesterday on my way home. Traffic was heavy and there lots of people at the park. I was waiting for the red light to turn green while driving, I pointed and as soon as a pick up truck that was blocking my view took off I pressed the shutter. Amazingly no cars passed and only on person came out in the shot. This park serves downtown with two and a half acres of relaxing greenery, this park is a perfect spot to pass the time. One of Phoenix's "Points of Pride", the park serves a dual purpose: above, it is accessed by the public as a beautiful park; below, you will find a practical hidden parking structure. Many celebrations are held here, including Cinco de Mayo and St. Patrick's Day. You can often catch midday performances on the outdoor stage. Admission is free.
| posted by Jose, 11:01 PM

2 Comments:

Loving the architecture shots. Looks like a really beautiful city. Looking forward to more in the future. You have a really good eye for photography.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:10 AM  
You could almost crop out the person.
Blogger Lynda, at 6:48 AM  

Add a comment