Arizona - But It's a Dry Heat!


" HOBBY "



So I guess by now most of my visitors have realized that one of my hobbies is to take pictures. I am far from being a photographer and I don't own sophisticated equipment, just a small Kodak digital camera and a Sony Mavica. I started this blog as another hobby so I guess two of my hobbies are represented here.

The second picture in this sequence is yet another of my hobbies, as I collect die cast model cars. I even fooled some of my blogging friends into believing I owned two of the baddest Mustangs around. (Click here) to read that post.

Another hobby of mine, actually this one is more of a passion than a hobby is to ride my Harley shown in the center of the first picture. And the last picture just shows the view from my backyard.

Again, I couldn't keep this one to one picture only. All my pictures are untouched, they go straight from my camera to you, no photo shop or retouching of any kind. Hope you like them.


| posted by Jose, 6:56 PM

18 Comments:

Great pictures and I even had to go back and doublecheck that wasn't a real muscle car! I can see why people got fooled into thinking it was!
Blogger Linda, at 8:40 PM  
Well I see that you have a talent for it.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:55 PM  
Great photos Jose. Especially the view from your backyard, well all of them actually. I believed it was a real car. Thanks for visiting my site.
jmb
Blogger jmb, at 10:38 PM  
Those are great hobbies and great pictures Jose! I knew there was something about that car... I couldn't put my finger on it until you explained! And that's an awesome view to have in a backyard. Happy hunting!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:03 PM  
Very very very cool!

I share your passion for photography!

Have a wonderful weekend.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:04 PM  
What great photos and thats one awesome looking bike.

Mine is up too.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:38 PM  
What very cool photos! The sky is so blue in all of them
Great photos! You fooled me with the model car shot :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:01 AM  
I can see why you love photography. You're so great at it!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:29 AM  
Nice hobbies and nice pictures ! I forgot to mention photography in my hobbies, lol, and I always run around with my camera !
great hobbies....and awesome photos ...so a man of many talents....very nice....

happy hunting...
You had me fooled! Too funny.
Wow, the harley- she's a-beautiful!
(that was done with an Italian accent,in case you couldn't tell)
Blogger GEWELS, at 4:19 AM  
Great photos of your hobbies! :) That Mustang model is very cool. :)
I too was fooled into thinking you had one of the hottest Mustangs in the universe. Great job!
Blogger srp, at 10:35 AM  
Nice photos! I like the view of your backyard. Nice Harley, too :)
Great photos!
No way! I was amazed at the car when I thought it was YOUR CAR. And now I am totally amazed at how you managed the effect. You oughtta be in pictures!
Blogger Andree, at 6:53 PM  
Really great photos! And Arizona is a beautiful state. I've visited Scottsdale, which is awesome!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:09 AM  

Add a comment