Arizona - But It's a Dry Heat!


"WATER"




I just could not keep it to just one picture which is what I normally do. There are just so many pictures that showcase water that I could not make my mind.

The first picture show a lake in Litchfield Park, it's in a neighborhood and those are houses with a lake view. The fountain in the center just adds to the beauty of it.

Picture number two needs no explanation, it's on a tile in Tempe Lakes and my daughter took a picture of it thinking that maybe I could post it in my photo blog. She couldn't be more right.

Picture number three, is my granddaughter sitting by the lake in our back yard, I love the way the picture came out because I took it without a flash and it was getting dark, so the silhouette effect is pretty dramatic as well as beautiful.

The last picture I took it by my work, the last time we had heavy rains not too long ago built a huge puddle and I parked the car on top of it to take the picture of the reflection. Since I was looking to highlight the reflection I decided to turn the picture upside down.

Hope you enjoy.
| posted by Jose, 9:41 PM

20 Comments:

VERY cool picture of the car!!
Blogger Erin, at 10:33 PM  
Cool pictures!

Thanks for stopping by.
I would have to say that you too know water. lol All these are great, but I love the last photo.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 PM  
Your water pictures are great. Thanks for visiting my blog.

PS: I love the shots of your grandson and CARS on this blog and your other one. My son had the same cake for his 9th birthday party.
Fantastic photos. Mine is up too.
I love the little top knot on the tiny one's head.

And the car is fabulous. I was wondering how you took that...
Blogger srp, at 11:24 PM  
Cool choices.. I love the car reflection :)
Blogger Leesa, at 12:25 AM  
These are really good shots, especially the car! I had to read your explanation to figure that one out!!
The first picture of the fountain is simply beautiful :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:07 AM  
I love the picture of your granddaughter the best. That little ponytail is too cute!
Blogger Daisy, at 3:04 AM  
You're the man, Jose! These are all great....I love the first one the best.

The car is mighty fine too.

Mine is up.

Hope you're well.
Cheers!
Love the granddaughters hair! lol.
Very creative use of the car photo.
Blogger GEWELS, at 6:09 AM  
I love that car photo! It was disconcerting until I read what you had done! Very creative!
Blogger Andree, at 7:10 AM  
Those pictures are great, and that reflection of the car is amazing! Good work!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, and as you know, I played too :-)
Blogger Arlene, at 3:52 PM  
very cool. I love the car. I had to use more than one photo this week to so come on by
Blogger Patty, at 8:06 PM  
I love all your choices. The one with your granddaughter did turn out nice. The one with the car threw me for a few seconds, lol. I finally realized you must of turned the photo upside down and I confirmed that in your comments. You and your family have a nice weekend.
All really great photos - I would have had a hard time deciding as well. Love the cool effects with the car photo.

Thanks for stopping by.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:59 AM  
Terrific collection of water photos. :) Very nice. :)

Thanks for stopping by!
cool pics! is that your new car??
Lovely photos! I was at your other blog earlier hoping to find your water entry. Thanks for directing me to it.

The fountain is amazing. Must be a highlight of the place. I like the photo of your granddaughter by the lake. Precious memory. The car photo is amazing. Creative way of sharing it.

Thanks Jose for being the first one to reply to the question on my blog. Yes, that's right. I visited your site a few times via photo hunters. Glad you remember. See you again soon.

Add a comment