Arizona - But It's a Dry Heat!


"SALTY"

Last week coming back from work the car I was driving broke down and my wife came to the rescue. She decided to stop at the supermarket on the way back home to pick up some groceries. We were walking donwn the aisles when all of a sudden I pulled my camera from my jacket's pocket and took a picture. All she saw was the light of the flash so she asked what was I doing? I told her that I took a picture. She probably tought I was crazy taking pictures of groceries but while going through an aisle I just couldn't pass it up. Now tell me I could have posted the sea, or a tear, or a kid crying, or a saltine but what is saltier than this?
| posted by Jose, 8:48 PM

14 Comments:

Wonderful literal interpretation of "salty"...very nice. :)

For what it's worth, it reminds of Warhol's paintings...
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:44 PM  
absolutely! nothing saltier than salt. very cool photo.

Thanks for stopping by. :)
Oh my gosh! I cant say that I have really paid attention to the salt shelves at the grocery store - but I just can't believe it is so extensive! Great photo for the theme!
Ummmmmmmmm, ya!! That IS salty! A very salty picture. I love your style.

Mine's posted this week...OLD SALTS
Piles and piles of salt! Great shot!
Blogger Andree, at 4:24 AM  
whoa ... that is a lot of salt!! :)
Pattern....kind of reminds me of those Target adds!
Blogger Jane, at 6:41 AM  
Excellent! Thanks for stopping by.
Is there a salt shortage out there... a run on salt... why so much stocked up?
Blogger srp, at 12:29 PM  
Well, that's certainly very salty. It reminds me of a similar photo I took of SPAM (the luncheon meat) one time. Patterns like that make a compelling photo. Great choice.
I love the take on the theme! Thats a whole lotta salt! I was looking where you posted photos of the clouds going past Palm Springs...isnt it beautiful there? My twin sister lives there, and I love going to visit
Holy crap that's a lot of salt!!!!

Thanks for stopping by :-)
That is a great photo of a lot of salt - good choice and very creative!
Happy weekend
L
LOL, yep, definatly salty
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:55 AM  

Add a comment