Arizona - But It's a Dry Heat!



My son and I went to visit his friend at this dealership in Glendale California. He used to live here in Phoenix but had to move. When my son invited me to go with him I couldn't pass up the opportunity of visiting the dealership. Harley Davidson of Glendale is the home of the "Love Ride". I have attended that event four times and trust me it's the biggest one day event in the world attracting over 20,000 bikers. These people are so good at it that they register 20,000+ bikers in about a couple of hours. Harley Davison of Glendale is one of the few deales that have not converted to a huge big dealership, it will be sad when they do because they will loose the small family feeling that they are known for, but eventually they will have to convert.
| posted by Jose, 12:05 PM

1 Comments:

When I was driving accross the state this weekend I saw 2 Harley dealerships but couldn't reach my camera in time to take the pictures because I was driving. So, I wrote myself a note, stuck it to my steering wheel saying to make sure that I stop at each exit on the way back (which I wrote down after seeing them the first time), and it wasn't until I saw the Harley dealership passing me by on the left BOTH times did I remember that I forgot to read my own reminder note :( They were very cool places though! And if I ever see them again, I'll try to remember to take the picture!!
Blogger Erin, at 4:42 PM  

Add a comment