Arizona - But It's a Dry Heat!


"EMPTY"


As you can see I am still using the pictures from last week's trip to California. While in Chiriaco Summit we took a small break from driving and I found many things to photograph. If my wife wanted to get cigarretes from this cigarrete dispenser I would have had to tell her that it was EMPTY. Also notice that the center of the dispenser is a mirror and even though the day was beautiful, all the chairs in the patio were EMPTY.
| posted by Jose, 6:24 PM

12 Comments:

Joe, great shot. I like the mirror effect.
Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:46 PM  
What a cool photo! Great for the theme!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:48 PM  
Gosh, what an old cigarette machine! Are cigarette machines still in use? Obviously, I don't get out much. Or smoke, for that matter!

Great picture for "Empty"!
Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 PM  
I didn't see immediately that this is a cigarette dispenser. So old and rusty.

Thanks for stoppin' by. :)
Blogger Lynn, at 5:29 AM  
Very cool pic. I love the old feel on this one. XLNT!
That is a neat photograph! It took me awhile to realize it was a mirror!
Blogger Andree, at 9:36 AM  
Very cool! I love old things like that. The mirror was awesome.
Blogger Mel, at 10:50 AM  
I kept going back to your OTHER blog looking for your Photohunt entry. DUH. You are some great photographer!

Nice. Nice. Very nice photos!

I especially like the tank. Military things are a definite turnon for me.

Nice.
Looks like it is rusted out and broken in addition to being empty. Love the rustic look and the reflection in the mirror.
Blogger srp, at 4:47 PM  
That's a very special object ! What a good idea of the owner to transform that old cigarette distributer to a mirror !
That is so cool. I love the colors in the picture
Blogger Patty, at 1:04 PM  
Oh my... It's a cigarettes dispenser??!! I've never seen it before! :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:44 AM  

Add a comment