Arizona - But It's a Dry Heat!


"SOFT"

I'm going to post this a little earlier because I won't be at home during the weekend as we may take a little trip to California, as my girls are shopping for wedding dresses, yes you heard it right I said wedding dresses, but that is a different story. This is the youngest of my five grandkids, at this stage in her life she is very attached to her grandpa and is always asking me to pick her up and carry her. When I do it's not hard to notice how soft and fuzzy her skin is, and that's why I think this picture qualifies for this weeks theme of "soft". Now if you ask her she may tell you that her little doggy is softer.
| posted by Jose, 12:04 PM

7 Comments:

This is a very sweet pose.

Happy Saturday!
It always makes a person happy to see such a happy child! Lovely photograph. Good luck with the dresses (I noticed the plural!)
Blogger Andree, at 5:10 AM  
My SOFT BUNNY for this week, is posted.

I lived in AZ for over 10 years, it's a beautiful area of our land....and I miss it a lot. But ya know, in the summer it's NOT a dry heat! Humid and unbearable. That's why I moved out.

Cute girl in the photo.
I see that soft likes soft.
Blogger Gary, at 11:29 AM  
how cute! great photo for the hunt. My photo is up, please come and visit soon
I think it is perfect for this week's theme of soft. Especially the little dog she is carrying with her.

Have a wonderful Sunday...
Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 AM  
They both look nice and soft to me. This week's theme just has me all in a cuddling mood. :)
Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:16 AM  

Add a comment